Wednesday, February 04, 2009

They love to dance



My older daughter, Kiran, has been dancing ballet and tap for a while now through the city parks and rec, and she loves it. My younger girl, Nisha, loves it as well, but is too young to be in the class yet, so she just dances out in the hallway while we wait. We forgot to sign them up for this last session of classes, which was okay because we were out of town so much over the last month or so. But yesterday when she started asking about it again we told her we'd sign her up, and she started getting her ballet clothes to wear saying she has to get ready for ballet. When we informed her that we'd have to sign her up before she could go, she said okay and that she'd get dressed anyways and just pretend she was going to ballet class. So she's gone to "pretend ballet class" two days in a row now. I'm so thankful for my kids who make me smile every moment of every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment